Sunday, March 16, 2008

Light At The End Of The Tunnel


I talked to my Customer Service Director last Thursday because we have hired a new CSR and I wanted to know how much longer until I am on third shift. I am told 6-8 weeks or sooner, depending on how quickly the new CSR trains and can take over my customers. I can't wait! I miss spending time with Mike. In the mean time, I have also applied for Night Audit at Holiday Inn. The only thing in the way is whether they can pay me what I need. It would be so nice to get out of the Printing business.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I miss you two! Sorry I've been sucky at keeping in touch! We'll have to spend time together soon. :)
Love Always,
Christine
p.s. tell chase and shorty I say hi

Natalie said...

It is so fun to see your blog! Thanks for sending the link. I didn't know you had kittens! So fun.

jenny t said...

Hey! Just came across your blog, and I love the picture of you guys at the top! You should post some pictures of your kittens. :) Hope the work schedule gets better.